Date: Aug 10, 2014 11:25 PM
Author: Sameer
Subject: Help with signal pulse generation in Simulink

Hi, I have a filtered ECG signal which is exhibiting filtered/enhanced R wave peaks. The sampling frequency is 100 Hz, i.e. a sample every 0.01 second. Now all I want with my model is to generate a pulse (amplitude could be unit) every time a peak is peak is detected. Further I want to generate separate signal pulses after a time delay, say 50 mSec, from the first one.

A side note, this pulse generation has to be real time, i.e. as the peak is getting detected. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.