Unfortunately, your labeling of my "imply" is more than a little un-thoughtful, but, at least, you use 'imply.' My email had more to do with (1) my agreement with Hawkins as quoted below (which I assume you have refuted also) and (2) with people such as yourself who "imply" that children are less than capable because of their socioeconomic status.

Ed Wall

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
.