Topic: feet per acre
Replies: 2   Last Post: May 30, 2008 3:16 PM

Bob L Petersen

From: My lawn show
Registered: 12/4/04
Re: feet per acre of lot square feet length and width of sides of acres

On 7 Sep 04 18:45:19 -0400 (EDT), steve wrote:
>How many feet are there in a square forty acre and what would be the
>deminsions of 15 acres of forty acres length and width

43,560 square feet in acre X?(times) 40 =

Assuming the shape you want is a square, do the following.

43,560 square feet X(times) 15 now find the square root of that.

sqr( 43,560 X 15) = length of side

The units on a problem should always pass through the math the same.
For instance square root of square feet equals feet along one side.

Bob L. Petersen

Space is where I want to be

http://www.angelfire.com/space/where-i-want-to-be/index.html

Or

http://www.lookingfora.0catch.com

Here is a list of other pages about living in space

Space is where I want to be

One Design.

http://www.angelfire.com/space/where-i-want-to-be/shuttle.html

This is my acre question. How manay acres does it take to feed a famliy of four. People from a city think in terms of people per square block. Astronauts cubic feet when it is considered. But to feed what lives in space would change all that.

The 1G Oblate Spheroids For Space Large Open Volume And Large Surface Area Environment.

http://www.angelfire.com/space/where-i-want-to-be/station.html