Topic: Politicians smarter than scientists when it comes to ITER in France
#31; new book: Fusion Barrier Principle

Replies: 3   Last Post: Jun 19, 2009 3:54 AM

Guest

Watch Watch this User
Re: Politicians smarter than scientists when it comes to ITER in
France #31; new book: Fusion Barrier Principle

Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
> I think the politicians who have scuttled ITER recently are reading
> the chapters of my book on the Fusion Barrier Principle. And
> scientists
> as well, for in the recent BBC report they showed a Italian scientist
> who is doing "muon cold fusion" and saying that incremental
> advances and not the all out ITER flop.
>
> The Fusion Barrier Principle was proposed by me in 1997 after
> discussing
> with Rick Spielman about fusion feasibility.
>
> In 1997, I had the notion that grew into the idea that in order to
> control Fusion, you had to use the Maxwell Equations and that fusion
> energy itself is the Maxwell Equations of the Coulomb force.
> To control fusion you use the Faraday's law or Ampere's law.
> The fusion itself is Coulomb's law.
>
> So, what is ITER or any tokamak? It is one Maxwell law controlling
> another Maxwell law. It all reduces to the mathematics of enclosing
> a sphere inside a cylinder. The maximum surface area and volume
> is 2/3.
>
> The maximum breakeven energy by any tokamak or any
> fusion device is going to be 2/3 breakeven.
>
> There will never be a Fusion Energy Power Station because
> every fusion machine requires 1/3 of all the energy put into it,
> going into controlling of the machine.
>
> The Coulomb law is a sphere, and the Faraday law is the cylinder
> of controlling the sphere.
>
> A hydrogen bomb is a fusion instrument but not a fusion machine
> since it is uncontrollable. The moment you want to control a fusion
> bomb, you will need more energy than the bomb blast itself by a
> factor of 1/3 more.
>
> The Sun is a controlled fusion machine, but the amount of fusion
> is only about 25% of the total energy output of the Sun.
>
> So the smallest controllable fusion machine that can be built
> is the smallest shining star.
>
> Does the fields of France where ITER is slated to be built, do
> those fields have room for a smallest shining star?
>
> Archimedes Plutonium
> www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
> where dots of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

Whenever I read something from Archimedes Plutonion I always think: "how
do you made a fruit cordial?", for which the answer is "be nice to me".

Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!