The Math Forum

Topic: pass arguments between Sun FORTRAN and C programs
Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 15, 2009 8:36 PM

Dik T. Winter

Re: pass arguments between Sun FORTRAN and C programs

In article <> Tim Prince <> writes:
> @ wrote:

> > To understand how to pass arguments between Sun FORTRAN and C
> > programs, it is necessary to understand the possible methods that the
> > operating system can use for passing arguments and how each language
> > makes use of them.

> Why not cover iso_c_interop ? Why would anyone want to use
> non-standard methods to support compilers which have little chance of
> surviving the already announced massive layoffs?

Be aware that what Marty Musatov posted was the content of a webpage of Sun
(copyrighted by Sun too).
dik t. winter, cwi, science park 123, 1098 xg amsterdam, nederland, +31205924131
home: bovenover 215, 1025 jn amsterdam, nederland;