The Math Forum

Topic: God faces no significant threat.
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 15, 2017 11:02 PM

Wally W.

Re: God faces no significant threat.

On Sun, 15 Jan 2017 09:28:20 -0600, Pfsszxt wrote:

>On 1/14/2017 8:11 PM, Simon Roberts wrote:
>> Together, God and I, it is I who is in trouble.
>>
>> God faces no significant threat.
>>

> Describe this mythological creature to which you refer!

Not "mythological" nor a "creature."

How much description do you think a human pea brain and comprehend
about the Creator of the universe?

Start there:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1%3A1&version=KJV
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.