The Math Forum

Topic: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
Replies: 36   Last Post: Oct 9, 2017 1:27 PM

mitchrae3323@gmail.com

Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 12:30:16 PM UTC-7, Markus Klyver wrote:
> Den fredag 6 oktober 2017 kl. 18:53:06 UTC+2 skrev mitchr...@gmail.com:

> > > No number exist then. Please show me the number "1".

> > Numbers are names for quantities.

> Well, then show me the quantity "1".

The first size of infinity of the infinitely small.
Defines the first finite integer 1.
The Continuum Hypothesis defines "1"

Mitchell Raemsch

Date Subject Author
9/30/17
Read No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
9/30/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
Dan Christensen
10/2/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/2/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
Me
10/2/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
jsavard@ecn.ab.ca
10/3/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/4/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
mitchrae3323@gmail.com
10/6/17
Read Re: No Below Zero... or a name for the absence of quantity...
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/4/17
[...]
10/9/17
[...]
Markus Klyver