Topic: Approximation sign?
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 22, 1999 2:09 PM

Kaimbridge

Re: Approximation sign?

In article <vmhjr-7F9C7B.21190721121999@news.frii.com>,
Virgil <vmhjr@frii.com> wrote:
> In article <385FCDD6.15E2A592@cableol.co.uk>, Neeraj Nagarkatti
> <neenag@cableol.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >What is the convention used for approximation signs in this
newsgroup?

> >Would ~= be acceptable?

> Yes.
>
> Occasionally "~" has even been used by itself.

I use <=> ("less than, equal, greater than"--i.e., is "centered" around
equal).

~Kaimbridge~

--
UBasic Programming Forum: http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb426556