The Math Forum

Topic: QUINTIC BY RADICALS
Replies: 2   Last Post: Sep 7, 2016 8:48 AM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: QUINTIC BY RADICALS

On Thursday, August 26, 2004 at 5:56:18 PM UTC+3, Edwin Clark wrote:
> Bassam Karzeddin wrote:
>

> > What about,if,I or some one else, provide a radical solution to your
> > equation(x^5+3x+1=0)?

> You might like to educate yourself concerning the subject of solvability
> by radicals (Essentially settled by Evariste Galois (1811-1832).)
>
> You could start here, for example,
>
> http://nrich.maths.org/mathsf/journalf/feb02/art2/index_l2h.html

On Thursday, August 26, 2004 at 5:56:18 PM UTC+3, Edwin Clark wrote:
> Bassam Karzeddin wrote:
>

> > What about,if,I or some one else, provide a radical solution to your
> > equation(x^5+3x+1=0)?

> You might like to educate yourself concerning the subject of solvability
> by radicals (Essentially settled by Evariste Galois (1811-1832).)
>
> You could start here, for example,
>
> http://nrich.maths.org/mathsf/journalf/feb02/art2/index_l2h.html

On Thursday, August 26, 2004 at 5:56:18 PM UTC+3, Edwin Clark wrote:
> Bassam Karzeddin wrote:
>

> > What about,if,I or some one else, provide a radical solution to your
> > equation(x^5+3x+1=0)?

> Edwin Clark said

> You might like to educate yourself concerning the subject of solvability
> by radicals (Essentially settled by Evariste Galois (1811-1832).)
>
> You could start here, for example,
>
> http://nrich.maths.org/mathsf/journalf/feb02/art2/index_l2h.html

Actually, I had already educated them long time ago (around 10 years back, you can check up with them), where they had removed their wrong famous example

(x^5 + x +1 = 0) from the content, but I forget to tell you that time to get more education in this matter

Regards

Bassam Karzeddin