Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 10:30 PM

Sean Bird

Re: [ap-calculus] worksheet on u substitution

One idea would be to print this page out ...
http://archives.math.utk.edu/visual.calculus/4/substitutions.1/index.html
Feel free to include the website. Perhaps they could check their work. It
would be great if they came back and got some answers correct and even
understood what they were doing.

Sean Bird
http://covenantchristian.org/bird/Calculus.htm

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 3:09 PM, CARTER Sharon <sharon.carter@roeper.org>wrote:

> Hi I know many don?t teach u substitution but for those who do do you
> have any worksheets that you use. I have several students who will be
> missing 1 week of classes in my ab class for a trip. We will be starting
> chapter 6 in finney? so I would like to give them some worksheets to
> complete over the week. Any suggestions? Thanks Sharon carter

====
Course related websites:
---
To unsubscribe click here: