Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 27, 2012 12:47 PM

Kyle Stern

RE: [ap-stat] Syllabus Example & Pacing Guide for Stats: Modeling the World 3rd

I will be teaching AP Stats for the first time as well with the Practice of Statistics 4th edition. I have 55 minute classes and about 160 before the AP. I have the pacing schedule for 110 days, but is it realistic to fit that material into 110 days? I would imagine that 110 days would be really rushed. Does anyone have a pacing schedule or syllabus that is in line with my schedule? Thanks! You can email me off the list serve if needed.
Kyle Stern
Mathematics Teacher
NHS Sponsor
708-467-5581
kstern@argohs.net
From: Kari Vaughn [kvaughn@nwlsd.org]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 9:36 AM
To: AP Statistics
Subject: RE: [ap-stat] Syllabus Example & Pacing Guide for Stats: Modeling the World 3rd

I will be teaching AP stats for the first time and will be using (at least for myself if there aren't enough copies for my students) The Practice of Statistics, 3d edition. Does anyone have a syllabus/pacing/assignment guide that they would be willing to share with me?

Thank you!

Kari Vaughn

kvaughn@nwlsd.org<mailto:kvaughn@nwlsd.org>