The Math Forum

Topic: How to display a 'displacement field' or 'displacement vector' in Matlab?
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 6, 2012 10:49 PM

Anu

Re: How to display a 'displacement field' or 'displacement vector' in Matlab?

Hi Aaronne,

Do u manage to solve this prob? Im looking on how to display the displacement field too. Hope you can guide me. Thanks.

Anusha