Topic: The golden angle 137.507, pi, phi and positive integer 1728
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 6, 2013 2:10 PM

Watch Watch this User
Re: The golden angle 137.507, pi, phi and positive integer 1728

On 23 Apr 04 13:44:35 -0400 (EDT), I don't want you to know wrote:
>I'm sorry. You are wrong.

Ok, please what is your name?

Would you like to expand on the "you are wrong" part.

>If you tell me you've discovered something unknown in mathematics,

I have posted my reconciliations, yes my work:

Can you show me where in the last three hundred years, where an
equation has been used like mine on 1728 to give an inverse value for
a positive number?

Many famous mathematicians have used 1728 (j-invarient) but I have
uesd something new to explained this positive integer 1728.

Annals of Mathematics, 149 (1999), 1079-1086 (1932)

>say " Cool, tell me about it." But, When you say you are right and
>best mathematicians of the last two centuries are wrong about
>something as fundamental as pi,

I just don't know what to make out of what you are saying. You seem to
be upset but not mentioning what about. Can you give some examples of
where I have said I am right.

I say " You are wrong"
>I highly recommend rechecking your calculations.

About what?
Which calculations?

Could you be more specific my work is resonably extensive.

And I have been complimented for my reconciliation attempts,
I don't mind you saying I am wrong, in fact I thank you for your
response, but please let it be somewhat constructive.