Further my post of Nov 17, 2012 2:29 PM: > > Kirby Urner posted Nov 16, 2012 8:29 AM (GSC's > remarks preface Kirby's message and interspersed): > > I couldn't agree more with about 99% of what Kirby > has posted. As to the balance 1%, the attachment > herewith may help clarify. <SNIP> > GSC > The above (almost unqualified) approval should be modified to:
I couldn't agree more with about 90% of what Kirby has posted. As to the balance 10%, the attachment to my earlier post may help clarify - if such clarification is in any way essential. (On the other hand, I tend to disagree with about 90% of what Haim or Robert Hansen generally post - and the attachment above-noted may help clarify this as well).
(It's NOT that I've suddenly discovered some further 9% disagreement with Kirby than I had earlier - I don't know at all in what specific respects I may disagree with Kirby: it's just that saying "99%" is generally perceived to be more or less equivalent to saying "100%" - and that is unlikely indeed.
I am not about to go into any such boring exercise of identifying the 90% and the 10%. The OPMS approach, describing which I had attached a PowerPoint presentation to my above-referred mail, can be used to identify, with reasonable accuracy and minimal argumentation) specific points of agreement and disagreement. Of course, this kind of exercise would entail constructing lists of "Points of Agreement/Disagreement" to begin with - something I believe Robert Hansen and Haim disagree with VERY strongly: in general, they just prefer to favor doing things like:
- -- "PUT THE EDUCATION MAFIA IN JAIL!' and - -- "BLOW UP THE SCHOOLS OF EDUCATION!" - -- both of which 'Missions' are, in my opinion, exercises in utter futility.
GSC ("Still Shoveling Away!" - and with apologies if due to Barry Garelick for any tedium caused; and with the observation that it is EASY INDEED to avoid all such tedium by the simple expedient of refraining from opening any posts purporting to have originated from GSC)>