Topic: save figures without displaying
Replies: 28   Last Post: Feb 24, 2015 4:36 PM

Steven Lord

Re: save figures without displaying

"Tor Inge Birkenes" <tor.inge.birkenes.remove.this@kongsberg.com> wrote in
message news:kach7k$84p$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com...
>> Any ideas how to save invisible figures, but have them open as visible?
>
> I have made a function that changes the visible parameter on a saved .fig
> file, thus make a fig file saved invisible open as visible. It looks like
> this:

If this figure file is a regular figure, why not just open it up using
OPENFIG with the 'visible' flag?

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/openfig.html

If this is a figure file associated with a GUIDE GUI, see the Tips section
of that page for an alternative.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

Date Subject Author
4/14/11
Read save figures without displaying
Oliver
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Grzegorz
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Oliver
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
John
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Grzegorz
4/14/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
4/19/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Oliver Woodford
4/20/11
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
10/30/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Lisa Thierbach
12/13/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Tor Inge Birkenes
12/13/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Steven Lord
12/13/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
12/14/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Tor Inge Birkenes
12/13/12
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
11/1/13
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Julian
11/22/13
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Bo Zhang
2/11/14
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Benjamin
8/29/14
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Joe
9/2/14
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Joe
1/29/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Erik
1/29/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
1/30/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Erik
1/30/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
1/30/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Marco
1/30/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
1/31/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
2/2/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Marco
2/3/15
Read Re: save figures without displaying
Yuri Geshelin
2/24/15