Topic: 'At Right Angles' - a journal from India
Replies: 14   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 12:50 PM

Louis Talman

Re: 'At Right Angles' - a journal from India

On Mon, 07 Jan 2013 08:46:37 -0700, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:

> So...you are saying that if you use different search arguments you
> get different results? Huh! I will have to ponder this for a while.

Even the order of words can sometimes make a difference.

But it's worse than that. Google remembers what you've searched in the
past, and it tailors what it presents you to what you've looked for
previously. So different people may get different results from the same
search.

- --Lou Talman
Metropolitan State University of Denver

<http://rowdy.msudenver.edu/~talmanl>