Topic: Assistance sought for measuring effect of brain training game
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 3:05 AM

GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Assistance sought for measuring effect of brain training game

Henning Rokling Jan 8, 2013 4:10 AM:
> Brain Training, and more specifically Brain Fitness,
> is a somewhat well established term already (
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_training ), so
> that is why I used that term. But really, it is an
> arithmetic game.

That was (and is) just my thought about the term. 'Brain', to me, means the mysterious 'meat' between the ears. 'Mind' - something even more mysterious - it's something that's 'associated' with brain. Hence, 'mind training' and 'mind fitness' - rather than 'brain whatever'. I should sometime write these thoughts to Wikipedia.

My very best wishes for your success with the game. (I'm not a teacher, so shall not be able to help you test it out with students).

GSC