Topic: Matheology § 198
Replies: 40   Last Post: Jan 26, 2013 6:54 PM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 198

In article
<ffa65fc4-039a-498e-a17c-ffaf6df47af4@n8g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 24 Jan., 21:25, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:
> > In article
> > <c019df5f-3754-4b99-a5e9-491faed85...@h2g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> >  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Is the set of all terminating decimal expansions of real numbers of
> > > the unit interval not a set?

> > It is not a set in WMytheology, according to WM's prior posts.

> Of course in my system there are no complete infinite set. Here I ask
> a set theorist.
>
> Regards, WM

Then why does WM keep talking about them if they do not even exist in
his world of WMYTHEOLOGY?

WM also keeps talking about complete infinite binary trees, and asking
others to learn to understand WM's complete infinite binary trees even
though in his WM's WMYTHEOLOGICAL world there cannot be anything at all
like a complete infinite binary tree, nor any other sort of actually
infinite set, which WM says does not exist in his WMYTHEOLOGY.
--

Date Subject Author
1/24/13
Read Matheology § 198