Topic: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 2:27 AM

Ahmed Hakim

Re: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion

I'm planning to use MATLAB for training the NN

can I use this tool (multiple backpropagation tool) to get the C code for this trained NN ?

Does anyone can help in converting a MATLAB trained NN into DLL file to be used in LABVIEW or any other Program, HOW???

Thanks again...