Topic: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots
Replies: 606   Last Post: Apr 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Virgil

Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<a4e8dab1-c681-48ca-bc5e-08ceba1ba25c@i5g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Every line that is not the last line, is not required, because the
> > > next one contributes all that the line could contribute.

> > Since there is no last line, what you are saying is nonsense.

> Try to think like a human being called sapiens sapiens should do:
> Can a line that is not the last line, i.e., that has a follower, can
> such a line be required in any respect?
>
> If there is no last line, then no line is required.

No particular line is required, but that is not the same as saying that
no lines are required.

Outside of Wolkenmuekenheim, infinitely many lines are neccessary,
and any infinite set of lines is sufficient.
Inside of Wolkenmuekenheim, no one can say how many are required, since
the one that WM claims to be sufficient is one that does not exist, even
in Wolkenmuekenheim.

> This is a fact,
> easy to prove. Therefore this is not nonsense. The consequence is that
> the complete set |N is nonsense.

In Wolkenmuekenheim everything is nonsense, and outside Wolkenmuekenheim
everything by WM is nonsense.

> > > Please explain how lines that obviously are not required should be
> > > required.

> > Where have I ever said that any one particular line was required?

> You said infinitely many lines were required to contain |N. But since
> at most one of them is the last line, infinitely many of the lines
> claimed by you are *not* required.

Unless WM can identify that alleged "last line" outside of
Wolkenmuekenheim and prove that it exists outside of Wolkenmuekenheim,
there is no such thing outside of Wolkenmuekenheim, which is where
everyone but WM lives and does their mathematics.

> Regards, WM

And where is WM's proof that some mapping from the set of all binary
sequences to the set of all paths of a CIBT is a linear mapping?
WM several times claimed it but cannot seem to prove it.
--

Date Subject Author
2/7/13
Read Matheology § 222 Back to the roots