Topic: Still... you turn meon...
Replies: 4   Last Post: Mar 28, 2013 9:35 PM

JohnAdre

From: Topeka, KS
Registered: 3/21/13
Re: Still... you turn meon...

> On Mar 20, 3:14 pm, Mahipal <mahipal7...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> > Still, an apparatus for distilling
> > alcoholic drinks such as whiskey...
> > Still... me on my ode to single malts
> > Though your brain has crystalized...

> Those four lines are pure art! With or without rhyme.
> Mostly without...
>

> > Still... Schrödinger Erwin's cat cries meow, let me
> out
> > Under our darkest trembling ringing moon made of
> matter
> > Still... cat's meow meow meon... stuff your
> science... doubt
>
> Some NASA insider can post the rates at which the
> moon rings. If not,
> do your own sine sign waves.
>

> > Still... you turn me on
> > Still... you turn meon!
> >
> > With my respect, special thanks, admiration, and

> apolgies
> tohttp://www.google.com/search?q=still+you+turn+me+on+
> lyrics+youtube

> > The word Meontology comes from the Ancient
> > Greek ??, me "non" and ??, on "being" (ontology).

> Btw, I can trim my own postings to the bone -- until
> some science geek
> can pretend it understands what my thoughts were all
> about.
>
> If you can never interact, why the wtf do you read
> usenet for?
>
> -- Mahipal

How sad. I used to frequent this site a few years back ( under a different handle), and we had great exchanges and we all ( I did, I believe/hope others too) gained from it.
Now this has become a wasteland for buffoons like this "Archimedes Plutonium", that narcissistic little-shit "kevin", and other trash.

Thanks for dropping your diarrhea here with us, "mahipal".

How sad.