Topic: skipping some i, j , ... values in Table
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 19, 2013 5:46 AM

spamslayer19@gmail.com

Re: skipping some i, j , ... values in Table

Here's another solution, slightly faster for large numbers:

Rest@Flatten@
Reap@Do[If[! PrimeQ@(i + j), Sow@f[i, j]], {i, 1, 10}, {j, 1, 10}]