Topic: help with weibull analysis
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 7, 2013 1:05 AM

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List Jump to Tree View Jump to Tree View   Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Richard Ulrich

Re: help with weibull analysis

On Fri, 5 Jul 2013 21:12:46 -0700 (PDT), mshady nabhan
<mshady@asfd.asu.edu.eg> wrote:

>hi
>i need help with weibull analysis.
>I have never done anything like this before.can anyone please help me with this please.thanks in advance.appreciate it.
>i have weibul++8

No one has jumped in. I don't remember every hearing
of a package by that name, and these numbers don't suggest
reliability curves to me.

It looks like a simple enough ANOVA, to confirm that huge
differences exist among 6 groups. There is very little
overlap between ranges of the groups.

I organize the interesting means like this:
ABA Silica
7.0 9.2 no hot etching
7.8 8.4 hot etching

The Within standard deviations are about 0.1,
so the SEs are even smaller.

There is a large main effect with higher scores for Silica,
and a strong disordinal interaction where ABA has higher
scores with etching, while Silica is higher without.

If you want to put in the non-ABA, non-silica groups:

I include the less interesting means like this:
(non) ABA Silica
5.9 7.0 9.2 no hot etching
6.8 7.8 8.4 hot etching

--