Topic: The integration test suites for Sage.
Replies: 14   Last Post: Sep 14, 2013 1:53 PM

clicliclic@freenet.de

Re: The integration test suites for Sage.

peter.luschny@gmail.com schrieb:

> M> The integral numbers in the above are those used on your site. For
> M> easy reference my (current) Derive file is appended, where the
> M> numbering is Timofeev's however.
>
> Thanks Martin! I hope we are in sync now.

I notice some discrepancies between your Charlwood jump table and the
Maxima column of Albert's ultimate reckoning at

<http://www.apmaths.uwo.ca/~arich/CharlwoodFiftyTestResults.pdf>.

Your numbers 21, 23, 49 are shown as done while Albert's are not. And
your number 43 is shown as wrong whereas Albert records a success.

Thus you appear to be overestimating the performance of Sage/Maxima.

Martin.