Topic: Makeup tests & mastery
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 30, 2013 12:50 PM

eljensen

From: Corinth High School
Registered: 6/5/08
RE: Makeup tests & mastery

Our district has no policy AGAINST it so I personally do offer re-tests. With that being said... I find that TOO MANY students get a lower grade on the re-test or a grade only 1-2 points higher which drives me NUTS! To be eligible for the re-test students must correct the original test on separate paper and get it signed by a parent.