Topic: Re: Math Forum Internet News - another testimonial
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
GS Chandy

From: Hyderabad, Mumbai/Bangalore, India
Registered: 9/29/05
Re: Math Forum Internet News - another testimonial

Robert Hansen (RH) posted Mar 31, 2014 8:45 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9424201) - GSC's remarks follow:

> On Mar 31, 2014, at 9:56 AM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The 'encouragement' has appeared in your statement
> of philosophy only recently.
>
> Nope. It was always there, and it is apparent to us
> all why you chose to make up your own version. You
> remind me of my brother. Every miserable turn in his
> life is rationalized into a grievance. It is always
> someone else?s fault. His wife leaves him, it?s her
> fault. He loses a job, it?s the employer?s fault. He
> loses his house it?s the bank?s fault. And we aren?t
> talking about normal and temporary reactions to
> grief. His rationalizations are permanent, constant,
> and accompanied by fibbing and twisting of every
> circumstance. Always the same one sided story. He
> doesn?t even realize that no one believes him
> anymore. He lives by it and he suffers by it. Being
> as close to him as I am, I realized that he suffers
> from a mental illness, at least that would be the PC
> description. The more common description is that he
> is a born loser. Either description means the same
> thing. Sadly, this is his nature and there isn?t
> anything he nor anyone else can do about it.
>
> Bob Hansen

All at Math-teach are STRONGLY urged to read, with close attention, the above astonishing exegesis penned by Robert Hansen. It provides plentiful evidence indeed (if not definitive proof) that practically all of GSC's claims in his several arguments against Robert Hansen must have a real basis.

I shall state only that a 'family resemblance', if any, is much more likely to exist between Robert Hansen and HIS brother than between GSC and Robert Hansen's brother.

Only someone utterly deficient in understanding of the "IMPLICATION" relationship could have put up such an argument as done in Robert Hansen's post copied above.

May I claim "Out of the mouth of Robert Hansen!" ???

(While it's not directly relevant, it may be useful to note, by the way, that GSC has the greatest of respect and admiration for GSC's brother.

GSC

Message was edited by: GS Chandy ("advised" replaced by "urged")