Topic: § 534 Finis
Replies: 29   Last Post: Aug 9, 2014 8:11 AM

Tucsondrew@me.com

Re: § 534 Finis

On Wednesday, August 6, 2014 6:49:59 AM UTC-7, muec...@rz.fh-augsburg.de wrote:

> Up to every desired n and q_n. Alas they belong to a finite initial segment. Infinitely many follow. The infinite is never completed.

You try to Show a Contradiction in Set Theory, so you take True Statements and Mix them with False Statements. In Set Theory, there does Not Exist any Infinite Sets that are Not "Complete". There simply ARE Infinite Sets. We Understand that you do Not like this Concept, but it is No way in Contradiction with the Other Axioms. You are free to Use a System with No Infinite Sets.

> No complete bijection such that no element is missing, no complete list (with respect to the natural numbers) so that another element, the "anti-diagonal", could not be enumerated.

Are we talking Rationals or Reals here? Anti-diagonal?
You seem Confused,

> Regards, WM

ZG