Topic: EZW, SPIHT, NLS,LSK
Replies: 11   Last Post: May 17, 2014 10:34 AM

khamis

Re: EZW, SPIHT, NLS,LSK

Ravi <ravilakkundi@rediffmail.com> wrote in message <eef4102.-1@webx.raydaftYaTP>...
> I have written the following codecs in MATLAB: JPEG, EZW, SPIHT, No
> List SPIHT (NLS) and Listless SPECK (LSK) code, if any one interested
> plz put a mail across.
>
> Ravi
> INDIA

Dear Sir
I am interested in the embedded coding algorithms , can you send me your codec programs , I am really doing some comparison study on the suitable image compression in the hardware environment and real time implementations.
Unlimited thanks
yours
khamees