Topic: Forecasting numbers based on number frequencies.
Replies: 9   Last Post: Mar 1, 2005 8:27 AM

Bob Harris

Re: Forecasting numbers based on number frequencies.

For the OP's benefit, you can also find these called Self Organizing Map
(thus the acronym SOM).

If you have access to MatLab, there's a nice SOM package available for free,
including some examples. I don't have the reference at the moment but can
find it if anyone is interested.

Bob H