Topic: How Many Sugar Grains in a Five Pound Bag of Sugar?
Replies: 9   Last Post: Apr 25, 2008 12:05 AM

Bob

Re: How Many Sugar Grains in a Five Pound Bag of Sugar?

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 04:18:25 GMT, "Von Fourche"
<monaco6178@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Would anybody here happen to know this question:
>
> How many grains of sugar are in a five pound bag of sugar?
>
> If not, would you happen to know where I can find out?

Why do you want to know? That is, what is the context?

Estimate it, by estimating the mass of one grain. If possible, you
might weigh some small number of grains, so you can actually measure
the average mass.

bob