Topic: DAQ : Output data at a very precis time
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 29, 2005 11:51 AM

Van Lancker Eric

Re: Output data at a very precis time

Thanks Rod,

Now my question is how stable the latency is ?
Is it 100ms +/- 1ms or 100ms +/-10ms ?

My need is to output a 200Hz signal synchronous to a reference 200Hz
external independant signal. So I need to control the latency the best
as I can.

Eric