Topic: Jacobian problem in dimension 2 solved
Replies: 10   Last Post: Dec 22, 2005 10:48 PM

Chan-Ho Suh

Re: Jacobian problem in dimension 2 solved

In article <dofjmk$23e$1@panix2.panix.com>, Lee Rudolph
<lrudolph@panix.com> wrote:

> Moh has just posted 2 pages of comments to the arXiv; they make
> entertaining reading for those who are interested in the checkered
> history of this problem.
>
> http://arxiv.org/abs/math.AG/0512533

Rather entertaining indeed. I was quite taken back that Moh sent his
comments to the authors earlier when they thought they were correct,
but that they don't ackowledge Moh in their retraction.

I especially like Moh's chart...how often does one get to do that? :-)
He has a very interesting frank style of writing.