Replies: 24   Last Post: Jun 11, 2006 4:43 AM

Richard Henry

Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!

"Gib Bogle" <g.bogle@auckland.no.spam.ac.nz> wrote in message
> Richard Henry wrote:
> > "Abstract Dissonance" <Abstract.Dissonance@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >

> >><mensanator@aol.com> wrote in message

> >>um, I have no choice because it shows up in my newsreader. I cannot
> >>killfile his messages because I end up getting all the replies no matter
> >>what. I suppose I could killfile everyone that replies to him though.

> > I am capable of not reading any messages I want to from my newsreader.

> That's cool! How did you configure yourself?

Assuming you're serious (I'm concerned that my sense of humor has slipped
out of joint lately - several of my postings around various corners of
usenet that I intended to be humorous have brouhgt back some
apparently-negatively-emotional responses):

I sift through the headers looking for interesting subjects or familiar
posters. When I am done with a batch, I mark them "all read" and move on to
the next newsgroup. There is only one newsgroup (rec.skiing.alpine) in
which I read every posting, two (sci.math and sci.engineering.design) that I
read every day or more often, and several that I read on an intermittent
basis or when I run out of useful things to do.

Date Subject Author
6/7/06
Read [ATTENTION] DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Abstract Dissonance
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
mensanator
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Narcoleptic Insomniac
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Abstract Dissonance
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Narcoleptic Insomniac
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Abstract Dissonance
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
mensanator
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Bob Marlow
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Abstract Dissonance
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
mensanator
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
LarryLard
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Abstract Dissonance
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Richard Henry
6/8/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Gib Bogle
6/9/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Richard Henry
6/11/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Mike Kent
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Proginoskes
marc.t.davies@gmail.com
6/7/06
Read Re: DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Abstract Dissonance
6/7/06
Read Re: [ATTENTION] DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
David C. Ullrich
6/7/06
Read Re: JSH [ATTENTION] DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Peter Webb
6/7/06
Read Re: JSH [ATTENTION] DO NOT REPLY TO JAMES HARRIS!!!!!!!
Nat Silver
6/8/06