Topic: Fwd: Math opening at TRC
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jul 24, 2006 2:57 PM

Linda Gojak

Fwd: Math opening at TRC
att1.html (1.9 K)
image.pdf (85.3 K)
att1.html (6.8 K)

I am posting this on behalf on Cathy and Keith. If you have any
questions about the position, you should contact Keith directly!

Linda
Linda Gojak
President
NCSM: Leadership in Mathematics Education
216 397 4574
lgojak@jcu.edu

Begin forwarded message:

?