Topic: Re: MATH POSITION - ROCHESTER, NY
Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
mantela@ncc.edu

Re: MATH POSITION - ROCHESTER, NY

Hello Mina,

Are you willing to travel to Long Island?

We may have an openning at Nassau CC...
if you are interested, then please send me your CV.

TTYL, Abe

Abraham S. Mantell
Mathematics Department
Nassau Community College