Replies: 0

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Jerry Uhl

[ap-calculus] Re: After BC

The NetMath program at Illinois http://netmath.math.uiuc.edu exists
to give internet math courses to high school students who need math
not offered at their high schools. The courses offered are all levels
of calculus (including multivariable), Differential equations, linear
algebra and probability. Successful completion brings transferrable
University of Illinois credit.
-Jerry

At 9:01 AM -0400 6/3/00, Roger Keil wrote:
>I am hoping for help with online courses after BC Calculus. In the past
>I have sent numerous student to Rutgers University for MultiVariable
>Calculus or Vector Analysis for their senior year after successfully
>completing BC in their junior year. This year, I have four students who
>don't have the time or a drivers license to get to Rutgers. I am
>looking for any good online post Calculus college courses that with
>which anyone has had experience. Can anybody recommend or advise to
>steer clear of any such courses. The students are presently searching
>online for opportunities and I hope this list server will steer us in
>the right direction.
>
>Thanks
>
>Roger Keil
>North Hunterdon HS
>Annandale NJ
>keilrj@ptd.net
>

>---
>You are currently subscribed to ap-calculus as: JUHL@NCSA.UIUC.EDU
>leave-ap-calculus-5472996C@list.collegeboard.org

Jerry Uhl juhl@ncsa.uiuc.edu
Professor of Mathematics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Member, Mathematical Sciences Education Board of National Research
Council
Calculus&Mathematica, Vector Calculus&Mathematica,
DiffEq&Mathematica, Matrices,Geometry&Mathematica, NetMath

http://www-cm.math.uiuc.edu , http://netmath.math.uiuc.edu, and
http://matheverywhere.com

"Is it life, I ask, is it even prudence,
To bore thyself and bore the students?"

. . . Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

---
You are currently subscribed to ap-calculus as: ARCHIVE@FORUM.SWARTHMORE.EDU