The Math Forum

Topic: application of statistics in neural network
Replies: 12   Last Post: Dec 1, 2007 7:56 PM

Anon.

Re: application of statistics in neural network

Ehsan wrote:
> Hi everyone .
> can anyone tell me what is the application of statistics in neural
> networks( or neural networks in statistics )?

Well, even statisticians need to think sometimes...

Bob

--
Bob O'Hara

Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics
P.O. Box 68 (Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b)
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki
Finland

Telephone: +358-9-191 51479
Mobile: +358 50 599 0540