The Math Forum

Topic: Mood, Graybill, Boes's exercise.-
Replies: 11   Last Post: Dec 14, 2007 9:17 AM

Anon.

Re: Mood, Graybill, Boes's exercise.-

Gus Gassmann wrote:
> On Dec 13, 3:18 pm, "Anon." <bob.oh...@SOD.OFF.Spammers.helsinki.fi>
> wrote:

>> larry wrote:
>>> For the unenlightend, 42 is the answer to the big question in in the
>>> Douglas Adam sereis

>> And the question is "what is 6 times 8?". Which tells you rather more
>> about the nature of God than you might at first think.

> "What do you get when you multiply six by nine."

Damn. I think I've told you rather more about me than I first
thought... :-)

Bob

--
Bob O'Hara

Dept. of Mathematics and Statistics
P.O. Box 68 (Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b)
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki
Finland

Telephone: +358-9-191 51479
Mobile: +358 50 599 0540