Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 5, 2008 3:29 PM

A Cron

From: South Texas
Registered: 7/15/07
[ap-calculus] Posting GeoGebra files [Formally: Riemann Sums]

I really like the EquationPlotter resource that you have setup and I
have passed it on to other teachers...it is not my intention to recreate
the wheel so to speak. Since I wrote you on this, using the latest
WebStart version I found no auxiliary files were created. I was able to
post a link to a http://psja-north-math-abc.wikispaces.com/ with just
two files, html and ggb files. This was a crude test of an inverse
lesson. After this crude test, I know that I will be able to create the
web site that I want. I had used the non-WebStart version before and
there were multiple files needed and this was my reasoning for the
original request.

I am writing lessons for middle school and early algebra that are very
simple to use. There will be lessons to help use to lesson.

Tony

> Once you create an application that you are happy with, you can export
> it as a Web page. Go to
>
> File -> Export -> Dynamic Worksheet as Webpage (html)...
>
> This will create an html page in a directory of your choice, and will
> also include the necessary auxiliary files so that the applet can run
> properly.
> Miguel Bayona
> Inactive hide details for A Cron <abc@abcalc.net>A Cron <abc@abcalc.net>
> I am trying to set up a website that will help the teachers in my
> district that is similar to the mathplotter site, but I need some
> technical help.
> mbayona@lawrenceville.org wrote:

> >> I just finished a GeoGebra application to show Riemann approximations.
> >
> > http://mathplotter.lawrenceville.org/mathplotter/mathPage/riemann.htm

====
Course related websites: