Topic: RE: Math A or IA in disguise...
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jun 20, 2008 4:26 PM

Catherine Weaver

RE: Math A or IA in disguise...

My thoughts exactly. Wish my algebra kids took the math A today. i know the outcome would have been much better.

Cathy Weaver
Math Teacher
Math Department Co-Chair
Batavia High School
Email: cweaver@bataviacsd.org
Voicemail: Ext. 7530

>>> Harry Witkin <fourwits@optonline.net> 06/19/08 7:49 PM >>>
I agree 100%. We finally got a good Algebra Exam.....too bad it was on the
Math A!

Harry Witkin