Topic: Displaying the solution step by step in Wolfram Mathematica
Replies: 12   Last Post: Dec 15, 2013 5:26 AM

Jakub Serych

Re: Displaying the solution step by step in Wolfram

It is possible (in version 8 and above) using Alpha. Just enter for example:

==integrate sin(k \[Omega] t) dt

and than click on the Step by step solution. It has the advantage over Alpha, that you can uncover steps one by one, which is good for learning purposes.

And you can also easily copy and paste the steps into the Mathematica notebook. What more do you need?

Jakub Serych