Topic: Re: What do exams evaluate?
Replies: 43   Last Post: Aug 2, 2000 12:55 PM

Wayne Bishop

Re: What do exams evaluate?

At 01:54 AM 7/7/00 -0500, Michael Paul Goldenberg wrote:

>In the meantime, give us a break. It's not just that you have nothing useful
>to say. It's that you don't even know how to make it interesting.
>
>BRING BACK ANDRE TOOM & JERRY ROSEN!!!

Although I think this is good advice, Jerry was kicked off the listserve once
upon a time so reinstatement should include an apology. On the other hand, I
believe that you have been in such regular violation of the listserve rules
that you should have been. Still should be, in fact.

Wayne.

Date Subject Author
7/7/00
Read Re: What do exams evaluate?