Topic: cell mode execution
Replies: 11   Last Post: Apr 2, 2013 12:00 PM

Alan

Re: cell mode execution

anyone <jaup@h/WSWLG{nR1³qHe> wrote in message <5159eaea$0$33856$c3e8da3$a9097924@news.astraweb.com>...
> On Mon, 01 Apr 2013 20:05:12 +0000, Alan B wrote:
>

> > anyone <jaup@h/WSWLG{nR1³qHe> wrote in message
> > <514dfcd0$0$13514$c3e8da3$dd9697d2@news.astraweb.com>...

> >> so... you'd prefer it was silent, or were hoping Matlab would simply
> >> re-code itself in some way?

> >> See: Help -> breakpoint

> >> damned computers, eh? ...always trying to do what you say, not what you
> >> mean.
> >>

> > It seems a reasonable request, considering that A) the machine CAN do it
> > for us, in the context of a function, and B) it was "on the radar" as of
> > four years ago.

> It would be nice if my keyboard could learn how to spell.

You're in luck, that problem was solved long ago! See: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/180 .

Would you mind explaining why you believe this request to be unreasonable and/or naive? That might be more helpful to future readers.