Topic: death of the list
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 25, 2000 11:32 AM

Vlorbik@aol.com

death of the list

gee. i suppose somebody figures that by removing all the people
that actually participate, new posters will just emerge from every corner
with lots of interesting things to say. well good luck.
meanwhile: what are some of the other math ed fora
that present, preferably active (or formerly so; things have died out
wonderfully),
members currently participate in?

i myself have subscribed for a couple years to MATHEDU
http://archives.math.utk.edu/hypermail/mathedu/
(presently dormant) and that's about it.
there's a list of archives at the math forum:
http://forum.swarthmore.edu/discussions/
(i've got it bookmarked in my math ed notes
http://people.delphi.com/vlorbik/mathed.html
);
i've looked into a few of 'em (that's how i found amte)
but so far (i'll certainly be looking harder)
this *was* the best i'd seen for my purposes.