Topic: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Replies: 1,214   Last Post: Apr 26, 2013 12:15 PM

Tim Smith

Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)

In article
<7c7f6adf-d5c2-4759-a573-624e4941ec4f@o20g2000vbh.googlegroups.com>,
Albrecht <albstorz@gmx.de> wrote:
> Your answer is not well considered. You showed a program which
> generates _all_ naturals in your opinion. I proved, that your program
> lacks infinitely many naturals all the time. A logical consequence is,

And I proved that the set of naturals *not* generated by the program is
empty, which contradicts your "proof". Since my proof is not flawed, we
must conclude that your "proof" is flawed.

--
--Tim Smith

Date Subject Author
5/6/09
Read Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
LudovicoVan
5/6/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Elliot
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Barb Knox
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jim Burns
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Virgil
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
LudovicoVan
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Virgil
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Elliot
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Virgil
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
David R Tribble
5/9/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/9/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/9/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Hughes
5/9/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Hughes
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Hughes
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Hughes
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Ralf Bader
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Hughes
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Hughes
5/11/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/11/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Hughes
5/11/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/11/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/14/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Daryl McCullough
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
lwalke3@lausd.net
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jesse F. Hughes
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Aatu Koskensilta
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jesse F. Hughes
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Ralf Bader
5/11/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Marshall
5/11/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
William Hughes
5/11/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/12/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
albrecht
5/12/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
jesko
5/7/09
[...]
george
5/12/09
[...]
Owen Jacobson
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Brian Chandler
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Marshall
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
lwalke3@lausd.net
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
LudovicoVan
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Alan Smaill
5/7/09
[...]
Mariano
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
herb z
5/12/09
[...]
Denis Feldmann
5/9/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Franken Sense
5/9/09
[...]
R. Srinivasan
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
R. Srinivasan
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Brian Chandler
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Chris Menzel
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
G. Frege
5/11/09
[...]
Tim Little
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
R. Srinivasan
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Marshall
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Tim Little
5/30/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
R. Srinivasan
5/31/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Guest
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/16/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
herb z
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/15/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
lwalke3@lausd.net
5/16/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jesse F. Hughes
5/16/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jesse F. Hughes
5/18/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/19/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
lwalke3@lausd.net
5/19/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
tchow@lsa.umich.edu
5/20/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Herman Jurjus
5/20/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Marshall
5/20/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Herman Jurjus
5/21/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Michael Press
5/22/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Herman Jurjus
5/22/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
namducnguyen
5/22/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Peter Webb
5/22/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
namducnguyen
5/22/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jim Burns
5/22/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
lwalke3@lausd.net
5/23/09
[...]
5/24/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
namducnguyen
5/24/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
namducnguyen
5/24/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Guest
5/24/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Marshall
5/24/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Guest
5/25/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jim Burns
6/6/09
[...]
5/26/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/27/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/27/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/27/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/28/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/29/09
[...]
Read Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Barb Knox
5/21/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Herman Jurjus
5/22/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Barb Knox
5/22/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
lwalke3@lausd.net
5/22/09
Read Re: Natural numbers
Jesse F. Hughes
5/23/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Tim Little
5/22/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Marshall
5/23/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
David Bernier
5/23/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Herman Jurjus
5/24/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Michael Press
5/26/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Herman Jurjus
6/4/09
[...]
Frederick Williams
5/26/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Herman Jurjus
5/30/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Barb Knox
5/31/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Guest
5/31/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
galathaea
5/23/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/23/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Guest
5/23/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
herb z
5/23/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Virgilius
5/24/09
[...]
Dave Seaman
5/25/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Marshall
5/25/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Tim Little
5/25/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Michael Press
5/25/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
David Bernier
5/25/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
albrecht
4/26/13
[...]
Read Realism [was: Re: Natural numbers...]
LudovicoVan
5/27/09
Read Re: Realism [was: Re: Natural numbers...]
Guest
5/28/09
[...]
rpost
5/28/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
G. Frege
5/28/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Dik T. Winter
5/28/09
[...]
6/16/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
albrecht
6/16/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Virgil
6/16/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
MeAmI.org
6/16/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
6/16/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Jack Markan
6/16/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
ross.finlayson@gmail.com
5/29/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Guest
5/31/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
albrecht
5/31/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
albrecht
6/16/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Jack Markan
6/17/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
albrecht
6/17/09
Read Re: Natural numbers [was: Diagonal wanderings...]
Jack Markan
6/18/09
[...]
Michael Stemper
5/28/09
[...]
FredJeffries@gmail.com
5/31/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Guest
6/2/09
[...]
Mike Kelly
5/16/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/19/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Dik T. Winter
5/19/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/20/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Dik T. Winter
5/20/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Horand.Gassmann@googlemail.com
5/20/09
[...]
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
5/14/09
[...]
David C. Ullrich
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
jesko
5/7/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
DavidA
5/7/09
[...]
jellovirus
5/8/09
[...]
5/13/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Michael Press
5/9/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Marshall
5/10/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jack Markan
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Jan
5/8/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
LudovicoVan
5/9/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
David C. Ullrich
5/11/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Dave Seaman
5/11/09
Read Re: Diagonal wanderings (incongruent by construction)
Han de Bruijn
5/11/09
[...]
5/17/09
[...]
Phil Carmody