Topic: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Replies: 423   Last Post: Aug 3, 2012 7:42 AM

galathaea

Re: understanding formal objects in computer languages

On Jun 20, 8:50 am, "Tim BandTech.com" <tttppp...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

> > > polynomials or any other structure you wish of products and sums.
> > > Whether elements are variable or constant is about implementation
> > > which has not occurred yet since nothing has been done with the
> > > construction.

> > creating the class Ring is definitely the right starting point
> > but it is often convenient to make Ring an interface
> >   and implement different rings in different manners
> > because there are often "more convenient"
> >   or "more optimised"
> > means of representing the data of certain types of rings

> > still
> >   the idea is the same

> > so you could make a class RealRing
>
> > which could even just be an alias for the previous Real
> > mentioned as coefficients

> > and you could make a Ring-derived class Complex
> > and many other such rings

> > now let's define a simple "adapter class" concept
>
> > for any Ring r
> >   where r may be any type derived from Ring
> >   so we're looking at a polymorphic form
> > let's apply the earlier "FormalPolaynomial" template

> > do you see how the class FormalPolynomial<Real>
> >   has different structure than Real

> > however
> >   it is clear there is a canonical inclusion
> > canon: Real --> FormalPolynomial<Real>
> > given by r |-> (r, 0, 0, 0, ...)
> >   (or the finite rep (r) or whatever is your fancy)

> > the additional structure of FormalPolynomial<>
> >   over some base ring
> > is that we have added this unbounded dimenional vector space
> > (but no element of infinite dimension)

> > now
> >   instead of talking about single elements of the base field
> > we can build an algebra of ordered collections

> > or an algebra of finite sequences of symbols
>
> > still
> >   i am sure that you can see
> > in almost any computer language with a type system
> > the construction of a library would make
> > Real and FormalPolynomial<Real> two distinct types of values

> > the class doesn't even have an internal representation of X
> > at least none with operational meaning

> > (it should just be an index into a structure like a string)
>
> > in Real
> >   we have things like r1 . r2 = r3

> > in FormalPolynomial<Real>
> >   there are things like (r0, r1) . (s0, s1, s2) =
> >   (r0 . s0, r1 . s0 + r0 . s1, r0 . s2 + r1 . s1,
> >    r1 . s2)

> > in several different senses
> >   this can be seen as "adjoining a transcendent" to a ring
> > and similar extension interpretations
> > but you can see the added structure

> Well here we go with the magic again in your quotes
>    adjoining a transcendent
> which is merely a fancy term for a product which does not fit the ring
> nomenclature which is where product was introduced formally. Thus
> while you all couch your terminology on a 'formal' polynomial the
> usage of this interpretation is exactly breaking the formality which
> the ring created. You've created and immediately destroyed that

it's the same thing that happens
when a software engineer gets an assignment
"hey, we need to add functionality F to class X"

sure it violates the old guarantees
but you try to do the addition in such a way
that there are no broken promises from before
because you don't want to have to change other code loci

usually this means "orthogonal extension"

the mathematicians have formalised this in many ways
and one of them is adding transcendent elements to rings
which is basically the "polynomialisation operation"

this "formal" element X
is the basis for the process
of looking up coefficients in the sequence

a software engineer does this
by using a dynamic container for the coefficients

> Again, coming from the ring interpretation multiple types are not
> accomodated. For instance the complex number as composed of real
> numbers does not fit the ring nomenclature due to the seed of its
> construction
>    b i
> where b is defined as a real and i is not real. This is a unit vector
> product and this product does not fit the ring nomenclature. This will
> lead to your usage of a 2D form
>    ( 0, b )
> in order to remedy the situation. But this form is on two sets, not
> one and so it does not fit the ring nomenclature. Upon encapsulating
> these two-typed numbers into a singular element form such as
>    z1 z2 = z3
>    z1 + z2 = z4
> then the ring definition becomes compatible, but carrying around the
> two-form is a substructure that contaminates the ring requirements if
> opened up.

it is a part of the laziness of the language
which i think is more of an engineering trait

many writers will skip the formality of the "marking of elements"

as i mentioned in passing earlier
something i called the "canonical inclusion"

say a ring class takes r bytes of data to describe a member of the
ring
(in other words say each instance of some Ring class is r bytes large)
graphically: [ r bytes ]

inside FormalPolynomial
it stores the data of each element as a dynamic container of r byte
locations
possibly with some container management data as well
graphically: [ container ] [ r bytes ] [ r bytes ] ... [ r bytes ]

the "canonical inclusion" simply "names"
elements of FormalPolynomial type
using names from the base ring type

the container with only one element
[ container ] [ r bytes ]

behaves in the exact same way as the base element sitting in that lone
cell

in the vector representation of FormalPolynomial
(a1) # (a2) = (a1 + a2)
(a1) * (a2) = (a1 . a2)
respect the same arithmetic relationships as the base ring

..

so...
what all of this means is
mathematicians feel lazy writing something like
a x instead of (a) x
or related notation to indicate "image of naming map"
it is because it isn't really necessary

as you mention
the parsing would fail
and as computer linguists often take advantage
parse failures are places where a language may be extended
adding anything from notational conventions to complete new
behaviors

here it was simple notational convenience
adding something like
parseFail(condition72B, failedNode): interpret failedNode ->
(failedNode)

there is no ambiguity introduced
those are encountered by linguistic additions that parse _correctly_
with some other semantics

> > the point about looking at it like this
> >   as program structures
> > is because the dynamics of most mathematical discourse
> > often has prediction hindered by loose semantics

> > but as one becomes comfortable with a language
> >   and many of the modern languages are often good domain fits
> > the ontology becomes very predictable

> > you get a better understanding of the evolution of it's types
>
> > i've seen your web site and resume
> >   so i know you understand how to implement this

> > can you see how Real works from these loose descriptions?
> > how FormalPolynomial works?
> > how they are different types?

> Yes, exactly. They are claimed to be different types and so they do
> not fit the ring method.
> The product in use under this interpretation is outside of the ring
> nomenclature since it mimics the unit vector format. Yet it is so easy
> to see that this inconsistency need not exist. From the ring we can
> freely construct the polynomial and maintain integrity. So long as the
> form remains abstract then there is no trouble. Upon specifying a real
> valued coefficient however then the conflict ensues. The ring
> definition is the core principle here, not the polynomial. The
> insistence on respecting the polynomials abstract form while
> collapsing its coefficients is inconsistent with the ring terminology
> and so you land in terminology like 'transcendent' which is entirely
> unmathematical just as Connely's usage of "variable" or
> "symbol" (quotes his, not mine).
> Are we not fine working with variables as symbols already without the
> need to put them in quotes?
> Whatever happened here is a sad thing. One of the high priests made a
> misstep and decided to never own it. Now that misstep has propagated
> and the proof of a religion within mathematics is established. This
> causes me to nearly accept religion, except that there is no principal
> of truth there. The best means of arriving at truth is not via
> mimicry, yet mimicry is exactly what all of you purvey here. Academia
> is a lost cause so long as it works like this.

the same proof shows the religiosity of software engineers

it is called the big ball of mud pattern

http://www.laputan.org/mud/

it always happens when nomenclatures have to be decided
without years of dedicated thought

you see
tim
everyone is shooting from the hip here
and everyone is riding waves of epiphanies
trying to get it all out
and see what sense it makes

when most people publish proofs
they try to capture the way they thought of things
but when it doesn't matter what symbolic choice is made
often tradition and chance enter into it
particularly when hurried to get the new ideas out
because it is stalling investigation elsewhere

and when software engineers are racing against the deadline
and trying to get a module implemented
the litany of derivations requires some simple technique
something familiar and easy to access
in which to automate the long task

all large intellectual projects
accumulate the mud
of the many varying arbitrary choices
of all the past engineers

refactoring is always an important skill

> Noone here other than
> Leland has managed to wander off the path that has already been laid.
> Why not consider some other ground? I know that you galathaea are a
> master of the polynomial, but I also know you to be openminded. I
> guess the simplest question to focus down on is:
>    Which is more fundamental, the ring or the polynomial?

looking at the computer science model
the question is:
which is more fundamental
BaseRing
or
FormalPolynomial<BaseRing>

in this particular implementation
if fundamental means what i think you may mean here
BaseRing can be used on it's own
FormalPolynomial<> can be defined without reference to BaseRing
but it cannot be instantiated without reference to the base

so BaseRing is more fundamental here?

but
as a fellow engineer
i know you know we don't have to implement things that way

we could implement our own FormalPolynomialZ2 class
that doesn't refer to the generic form or the base
and it might even be able to be optimised better
and all sorts of other things

and maybe
someone programming after a terrible head injury
had implemented Z2 as a class where they couldn't get the product to
work right
so they kept adding and adding to the algorithm
until it was 3000 lines long and finally worked for all four cases

is that more fundamental?

> We can build polynomials from rings, but we cannot build rings from
> polynomials so long as X is untouchable. This is what you all have
> created: a caste of untouchables. Then you will turn around and wipe
> them away without a care for what you so carefully layed down as law.
> Within a set of laws a form of truth is claimed but whether that form
> is accurate must be left open. Here I have provided plenty of evidence
> taking the law of the ring as the first law. I do accept this first
> law fully, whereas you have brushed it aside yet maintain its
> terminology so as to keep up appearances. You do claim to be a
> prankster, fablist, magician, and liar and here is a fine low down
> instance. Of course you understand I am not slinging an insult at you
> emotionally here. I would simply ask that if we are in a mathematical
> system that such conflicts ought to work out via logically constructed
> arguments. I have pointed directly at the flaw. Noone here has
> bothered to admit that the product of the ring transcends the product
> of the polynomial. Instead they go over to make a fresh symbol '#' as
> a new product operator without any regard for the ring.

think of X like
"marks the 1st location in the container"

it's an indeXer
that's all

X^2 "marks the 2nd location in the container"

when looking at basis elements in vector spaces
we have for arbitrary vector v

dim(v)
---
\
v = / v e
--- j j
j=1

and when looking at an element that is a formal polynomial
for arbitrary polynomial p

deg(p)
---
\ j
p = / p x
--- j
j=0

ultimately
it is just a shorthand for selecting coefficients
which is all that happens
when this is implemented in code

galathaea: prankster, fablist, magician, liar

Date Subject Author
6/3/09
Read Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/3/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Andrew Tomazos
6/3/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
J. Antonio Perez M.
6/4/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/4/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/5/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/5/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
KMF
6/5/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/5/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Bill Dubuque
6/5/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Virgil
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Chas Brown
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Mariano
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Axel Vogt
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/7/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
KMF
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Denis Feldmann
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Mariano
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Virgil
6/6/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Mariano
6/7/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Axel Vogt
6/7/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Bill Dubuque
6/7/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Denis Feldmann
6/7/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Bill Dubuque
6/8/09
[...]
@less@ndro
6/7/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/7/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/8/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/8/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Denis Feldmann
6/8/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/8/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/8/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/9/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/9/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/9/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/9/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Little
6/10/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Little
6/9/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/9/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/10/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/10/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Little
6/11/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Dik T. Winter
6/11/09
[...]
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
MeAmI.org
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Guest
6/16/09
[...]
William Hale
6/12/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Chas Brown
6/12/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/12/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Guest
6/12/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/12/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Mariano
6/13/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/13/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Denis Feldmann
6/13/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Mariano
6/13/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/14/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/14/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Virgil
6/14/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/14/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/14/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/14/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/15/09
[...]
6/20/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
David Bernier
6/15/09
[...]
Brian Chandler
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/20/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/20/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/20/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
KMF
6/20/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
David Bernier
6/21/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/21/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/21/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
David Bernier
6/21/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/22/09
[...]
7/9/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Bill Dubuque
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Brian Chandler
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Fishcake
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
KMF
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/17/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/16/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/17/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Brian Chandler
6/17/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/17/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/17/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Fishcake
6/17/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/18/09
[...]
Read Question about "polynomial evaluations"
Brian Chandler
6/17/09
Read Re: Question about "polynomial evaluations"
Arturo Magidin
6/17/09
[...]
6/19/09
[...]
Read Polynomial rings too magical for Dim Goldenballs
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/21/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/21/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Mariano
6/21/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Bacle
6/30/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Michael Press
6/22/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/23/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/23/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Brian Chandler
6/23/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/23/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
leland.mcinnes@gmail.com
6/23/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/23/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Arturo Magidin
6/24/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
MeAmI.org
6/24/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/24/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Rick Decker
6/24/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Fishcake
6/25/09
[...]
Heinryk@live.com
6/25/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/25/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Brian Chandler
6/26/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/26/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Guest
6/26/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/29/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
KMF
6/29/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
KMF
6/29/09
Read Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X] flawed?
(was quotient ring nomenclature)
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/29/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X] flawed? (was quotient ring nomenclature)
Virgil
6/30/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
flawed? (was quotient ring nomenclature)
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/30/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X] flawed? (was quotient ring nomenclature)
Fishcake
7/1/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Arturo Magidin
7/2/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
7/2/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Mariano
7/2/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Dik T. Winter
7/2/09
Read Dim Goldenballs jabbers nonsense.
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
7/2/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Brian Chandler
7/2/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
7/2/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Arturo Magidin
7/6/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Dik T. Winter
7/6/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Mariano
7/7/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
Dik T. Winter
7/7/09
Read Possible flaw in the polynomial ring A[X] construction
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
7/10/09
Read Re: Possible flaw in the polynomial ring A[X] construction
Dik T. Winter
7/6/09
[...]
Read Re: Flaws in the polynomial ring A[X] construction?
MeAmI.org
7/7/09
Read Re: Flaws in the polynomial ring A[X] construction?
Brian Chandler
7/7/09
Read Re: Opportunity in the polynomial ring A[X] construction?
MeAmI.org
7/7/09
Read Re: Flaws in the polynomial ring A[X] construction?
Mariano
7/8/09
Read Re: Flaws in the polynomial ring A[X] construction?
Constructive Truth
7/8/09
Read Re: Flaws in the polynomial ring A[X] construction?
Bacle
7/8/09
Read Re: Possible flaw in the polynomial ring A[X] construction and other
rantings without losing any marbles
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
7/8/09
Read Re: Flaws in the polynomial ring A[X] construction?
J. Antonio Perez M.
7/8/09
Read Re: Possible flaw in the marbles
Brian Chandler
[...]
Read Dim's continued confusions
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
7/1/09
Read Re: Is the polynomial ring interpretation of abstract algebra A[X]
flawed? (was quotient ring nomenclature)
Rotwang
7/1/09
[...]
Read Is Dim Goldenballs's interpretation of algebra flawed? (Yes!)
[...]
Read Dim Goldenballs continues to waste his (and our) time
[...]
Read Is Dim Golden an eejit? (was Is the polynomial ring interpretation of
abstract algebra A[X] flawed?)
[...]
Read Dim Golden's most egregious imbecility yet
[...]
Read understanding formal objects in computer languages
galathaea
6/19/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/19/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/19/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/19/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/19/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Brian Chandler
6/19/09
Read Re: understanding formal objects in computer languages
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/20/09
Read Re: understanding formal objects in computer languages
Fishcake
6/19/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
Tim Golden http://bandtech.com
6/19/09
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
KMF
6/19/09
Read Dim's latest confusion
victor_meldrew_666@yahoo.co.uk
6/19/09
Read Dim Golden's lies continue
[...]
8/3/12
Read Re: Understanding the quotient ring nomenclature
m. m. m.