Topic: The Importance of Being Pleasant.
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 23, 2009 9:39 AM

Robert (Bob) Eldon Taylor

Re: The Importance of Being Pleasant.

Ken Pledger wrote:

> On 14-7-2009, at 2.38 AM, Robert Eldon Taylor wrote:
>

>> Friends,
>> [I see the list is supposed to shut down tomorrow. Very sorry about
>> that....

> Yes indeed! If it's not too much trouble, Fred, would you be
> willing to follow up the suggestions about Yahoo groups?

I agree. Please do ask for help.

What a bummer! Several interesting responses to my message and the
list shuts down in two hours. Let's continue the discussion off-line
and anyone who wants to be included can let me know. Maybe Fred will
figure something out.

This happened to me on HM. I posted the last message on Khayyam and
all discussion was cut off.

I wonder, will the archives still be available?

Thanks Fred.

Regards, Bob
Robert Eldon Taylor
philologos at mindspring dot com