From: David Abrams <DABRAMS@MAIL.NYSED.GOV>
To: SCDN@listserv.nysed.gov
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 11:08:17 -0500
Subject: June 2010 Regents Examination Schedule
Dear Colleagues

Please see the attached final June 2010 Regents Examination Schedule. It
can also be found at on our web site at:
http://emsc.nysed.gov/osa/sched.html.

The Department?s primary consideration in developing the June 2010 Regents
Examination Schedule was to create a schedule as conducive as possible to
student achievement. The feedback we have received from our colleagues has
helped the Department meet this goal to the greatest extent possible.

Thank you for your help and for all the work you do on behalf of the
students of New York State.

David Abrams
Assistant Commissioner
Office for Standards, Assessment & Reporting
NYS Education Department
Room 675 EBA
Albany, NY 12234
518-473-7880 (Phone)