Topic: iris normalization source code for iris recognition
Replies: 2   Last Post: Jan 3, 2012 3:27 PM

Walter Roberson

Re: iris normalization source code for iris recognition

Anonymous wrote:
> Could u please send me iris normalization source code to unwrap the
> candidate objet from the eye image. Thanks

If you post the email address of the course marker, we could send them the
code directly and save you the trouble of forwarding it on.