Topic: Fw: URGENT-read about proposed changes in Regents
Replies: 15   Last Post: Mar 11, 2010 10:47 AM

Kevin Connolly

From: Elmira, NY
Registered: 4/6/05
RE: URGENT-read about proposed changes in Regents
att1.html (6.8 K)

How many schools out there are on a block schedule? The elimination of a January Regents would definitely be a drawback to keeping our current semester setup.

Kevin M. Connolly
Math teacher - Elmira Free Academy
951 Hoffman Street
Elmira, NY 14905